The IAFF Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Treatment and Recovery is a one-of-a-kind addiction treatment facility specializing in PTSD for IAFF members – and IAFF members only – who are struggling with addiction, PTSD other related behavioral health challenges to receive the help they need in taking the first steps toward recovery. It is a safe haven for members to talk with other members who have faced or overcome similar challenges.
We’re here to help you or your loved one. 855-465-9283
I need help: The IAFF Center of Excellence Video
A specialized substance abuse and mental health program for those who serve.
The Florian Program addresses the complex biopsychosocial issues unique to the culture of firefighters, paramedics, law enforcement officers, and military.
Core services include:
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders such as substance abuse, PTSD, anxiety, depression and ADHD
- On-site detox with medication assistance
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Individual, group and family therapy
- One-on-one counseling and group therapy with a peer/professional
- Peer support groups
- Pain assessment and treatment
- Counseling with a certified fire chaplain
- Experiential therapies, including art and recreation
- Nutrition and health education
- Physician care
Additional services are provided as needed and include
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Sleep disturbance assessment
- Cortisol level testing and evaluation
Rosecrance Health Network
1021 North Mulford Road
Rockford, IL 61107-3877
OAPFF Behavioral Health Website
Includes Peer Support Members and various resources throughout the state of Ohio. Peer Members & resources are divided into districts/counties throughout the state.
First Responder Wellness by Simple Recovery understands the need to treat sensitive issues in a setting that is conducive to creating and holding trust and confidentiality. Our programs exclusively treat First Responders, so from the moment treatment begins, our patients know they are with others who have lived and experienced the same life.
First Responder Wellness provides trauma-based substance abuse and mental health treatment designed by our experienced, culturally competent team. Our comprehensive curriculum integrates substance abuse treatment with post- traumatic stress, anxiety, and depression treatment, as well as incorporating family systems support. Our program was designed to help patients recover from trauma while increasing their overall well-being. We offer sobriety tools and healthy coping mechanisms to ensure a safe transition back to their careers and personal lives.
- Intensive Outpatient
- Family Program
- Alcohol Abuse
- Controlled Substance Abuse
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress
First Responder Wellness by Simple
20351 SW Acacia St.
Newport Beach, CA 92660